The Beauty Of Grace Is That It Makes Life Not Fair!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Limbo

Do you ever have the feeling that you are stuck in limbo? You just know that you need to be doing more or heading in a direction, but can't seem to get there. I hate this feeling, but am currently stuck there. I know I have tons of things to do, but I just haven't been able to motivate myself to get started without knowing what direction we were headed in. This is the first time in a really long time that I haven't been crazy busy with school and work etc. and that fact alone is making me super crazy. Ironic I know but true. Oh well. Hopefully soon Joel and I will a clear direction, but until then I'm kinda at a loss for what to do. I guess this is just another lesson in patience and contentment. (Apparently I still haven't learned that well enough.) Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home