The Beauty Of Grace Is That It Makes Life Not Fair!

Monday, May 15, 2006

It's so hard to say good-bye...

Sunday was our last day at IBC. I knew it was coming, but I was still not ready to say good-bye to the teens. In the last two years, they have stolen my heart. I have laughed with them and cried with them and wanted to take them home with me. I know its time to let go, but I think part of me never will. Thank goodness we have the internet so I can keep in touch with them, because I feel like I'm leaving a piece of me behind.





2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You couldn't have said it better than that.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

I know.

If I leave any more pieces of myself around the country, there won't be anything left!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home