The Beauty Of Grace Is That It Makes Life Not Fair!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Where did the last year go?


It was a year ago today that Joel and I FINALLY got married. I am shocked that it has actually been a year, we have done so much in the last year and everything has changed, but at the same time nothing has. You are still the man I fell in love with six years ago. I love you with all my heart and I know that God knew we would be here now, but I just never expected this when we met. You are the biggest blessing in my life and I can't imagine doing "life" without you. I'm not trying to be corny (sappy maybe but not corny.) I just want to say thank you for completing me so well. You truly are the other half of my heart. And I can't wait to see what else God has in store for us. I'm sure its going to be an awesome adventure.

P.S. Jacob we sure beat your wedding day prediction!!! LOL

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It has been a wonderful year, full of its ups and downs, but it was great! I'm really looking forward to every year to come. I love you Shari and thank you so much for the wonderful words.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Pilgrim said...

I think he gave you two weeks :P. Wow I can't believe that was a year ago. Life needs to slow waaayyy down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home