The Beauty Of Grace Is That It Makes Life Not Fair!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cedar Point

Tuesday, Joel and I went to Cedar Point with the senior highers from church. We had a great time, but I was so exhausted after. I only got about 3 hours of sleep the night before and then we were gone from 6:00am to 2:30am. It was a ton of fun and I got to spend time with some teens that I don't see all that often. I spent the day introducing some teens to rollercoasters. I hung with the non-riders, which if you know me its funny that I was the one pushing to go on the bigger rides. By the end of the day though they all had rode a bunch of rides and proudly said they were no longer the non-riders.
Joel and I bought season passes yesterday, because we have several trips to Cedar Point and MI Adventure planned, so I know this summer we are going to have alot of fun.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Cedar Point...man...that brings back some memories...many of them of me shrieking in terror....trying to impress some boy....

yeah, I don't miss being a teenager.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home